Wednesday RaceDay!  

written by DAR

G'day,


This one is for everybody who wasn't able to compete at the Pittsburgh Indoor Sprints. I know it's not the Sprint season, and our peak isn't until the end of July, but we might as well see where everyone is. The score lets me compare to your Peak Power, and will eventually compare to your 20 minute score. Bottom line: this has a purpose beyond sadism.

If you didn't race last Saturday, (like me), the plan is to do a 2k. Start time is 6am. Be very warmed up by then. We will finish off with a solid half hour of easy, easy steady state to work everything out, and some abdominal work.

If you did race, I'd like you to do 4X10 minutes, starting at 5:45. Be well warmed up before you start. Each 10 minute piece will break down like this:

6 minutes: 2k split + 13sec
3 minutes: 2k split + 8sec
1 minute: 2k split + 5sec

Rest = 5 minutes
For everybody: please fill out the following form, so that I can plug in your data.
Please fill out your name and 2k time, so that I can plug it in to all our data. Put down your most recent score, not your PR!


0 comments

Post a Comment