Saturday!  

written by DAR

Hey Everybody!


I'm excited for tomorrow, and I'm not especially sure why.

Tomorrow will require less talk at the beginning, as I would like to consolidate our previous weeks' learning. The focus remains on body preparation, and what the Three Pause Positions and Pick Drill can teach us in that regard. I'm going to stay on everyone: the body must be prepared so that we have length on the drive. With bodies ready, the arms don't break too soon, the back doesn't swing too early, and if we're thinking about it, the body holds fast through the finish.

Please sign the Google Doc to let me know who will be there. This will speed the morning. We will start right at 7am, so I would also appreciate warm ups being done by that time. Each group will trade off between 25min steady state on the erg, 30min in the tanks, and then everyone will do body circuits together. I will keep the practice limited to 8:30 finish time, so as not to go too long. Apologies for any inconveniences in previous weeks.

BTW, Gordie was able to run down to Millvale with me today for a lift, and then run home. He's clearly the greatest puppy ever.

1 comments

Post a Comment