Saturday, Pre-Ski  

written by DAR

G'day ladies,


Despite the trip up to the Laurel Highlands, I'd like to get some good long work in Saturday. I will be meeting with the Captains at 6:30, but expect everyone to be ready to go at Millvale by 7:00am.

We will start with everyone upstairs. I will do some technical description, focusing on body preparation. We will be doing the 3 pause positions, and Cut The Cake, looking to gain some bodyswing. I'll then have most people on the ergs for steadystate the remainder of our time upstairs, with a few slated for the arm pull bench / bent over rows in the weight room.

Following this, we'll move to the tanks when the Dragonboaters kick us off the ergs. If there is not room for everyone in the tanks, I will be sending people on runs. Thus, bring your running shoes and adequate clothes. We might get up to an inch of snow, so it shouldn't be a concern.

Apologies for using "Meters" as a field in a form asking for 2k scores. Clearly, this was a mistake. You went 2000m. Those who gave me their splits, great. If not, don't worry about it.

Any questions? To the comments. Also: Gordie will be making his first appearance. Beware his joy. I will keep him leashed.

0 comments

Post a Comment