New Coach for the Masters Women Team  

written by Anne Jane

Our capable search committee announced at practice on Saturday, 1/22,  that our head coach position was offered to and accepted by Daniel Reid.  Dan will be starting immediately.

Here is the Bio that Dan sent out:
I'd like to greet and introduce myself to everyone who couldn't make the team meeting this past Saturday. I'm Dan Reid, the new Head Coach of the TRRA Masters Women. I come to you from the Great White North, where I learned to row on the mighty St. Lawrence River, and arrive by way of the Charles, Lake Onota, and the Thames Rivers. I am a teaching intern this year at Dorseyville Middle School, part of the Fox Chapel Area School District, while I complete my certification in the MAT program at Pitt. My wife is a medical student there as well, and is doing research before she begins her delayed fourth and final year.

Thanks to Jill, Sally and Sally for their efforts.  Additionally, we appreciate the networking done by Anne Nelson and Jay Hammond.   Finally, a big thanks to Jenn for providing us with great instruction and fitness workouts.   The ability of this team to step up when we are faced with challenging circumstances is amazing.  Go Team!

1 comments

Post a Comment