I'm finally done with the blog... for now  

written by TRRA AM Masters Admin

Hey everyone - what do you think of our new blog? Let me know what you like, don't like, want to see added, or find things that are broken or not displaying correctly. I will be removing all of the junky sample posts for a fresh start once we are ready to begin blogging!

The blog will be used to promote our teams (mens & womens for now) & communicate all of the fun and exciting news that happens along the way. It's external facing - meaning that the public will see it - so please use discretion when posting. The Pittsburgh Paddlefish have been using a blog for quite a while...check out their site: http://paddlesup.blogspot.com/ to see what kind of stuff they post. Their blog was the inspiration for this one....thanks Paddlefish!!

I will eventually figure out a way for us to all share photos. I haven't gotten that far yet. All ideas are welcome. In addition - I think it would be cool to have some graphic or photo in the header (instead of the drab grey background). Photoshop gurus unite - and help me out ;-)

Calling all writers - I know we have a lot of creative people on this team and in order for this blog to work - we need people to post to it. If you want to be a blog writer please send me an email with the subject line "Add me to Blogger" so that I can add you to the authors list. You'll need a google account - which we all should have by now anyway...right?

For those that are new to the blogging scene (that was me before I started this endeavor) - I'll provide some instructions on how to get started. For now - I'm just looking for feedback on the look & feel and the content/features of the blog.

Jen

2 comments

Post a Comment